Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jack and his lemons












We took Jack out to eat with us and his Grandpa and Grandma. He has just recently started joining us at the table at restaurants. Previously we just kept him in his car seat and he was content. Now he wants to be out where all the action is. We have been feeding him a little more table food here and there. I gave him a finger dab of lemon juice and the went crazy. He loves lemons, we can't hardly tear them away from him. I have never seen a baby that didn't show the cute bitter face when you gave them a lemon until now. It has been a few weeks since his first treat and now every time he sees a lemon he gets excited.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

Anonymous said...

Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

Becca, Jason and Jasper said...

I love you Jack - we had such a fun time playing poker with you Sat night. Jasper was disappointed you were not still in the play pen when she woke up!