Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year




We found out we were pregnant a year ago today and my how our lives have changed. This has been the best year of my life. My pregnancy went very well. I was doing really good at my job (not anymore now). I have never felt so happy about my role in this world. Being a mother one of the greatest blessings I have ever had. I love Jack so much it is overwhelming. He is the best baby and he is doing so well. He is such a happy baby, always smiling and talking and lately he has been giggling. I have been having to spend more and more time away from him since I have been back to work and I see that my world will never be the same. I am constently thinking about him, even when I am with him I am thinking I don't want to have to leave him. Last night I had my first night away from him. We went to a new years eve party at our clubhouse. My girlfriend, Lori kept him overnight. I made it through and had a really good time at the party, but I missed him like crazy. What a wonderful year 2007 was and I look forward to what 2008 will bring.

1 comment:

Becca, Jason and Jasper said...

Happy New Year Stricklins!
These are the cutest pictures. Word just cannot explain the cuteness contained in this picture. He is growing so big. Jasper misses him! Love Yall!
Guess who is about to be 30 - not me.

Love, Becca, Jasper and Jason