Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mommy's daycare










No, I am not doing daycare. I have been asked by a couple of people. I have been off for two weeks now. I left my job at Countrywide and I will be starting at Wells Fargo in Feb. 4th. I will be so close to home now and Jack will be right across the street in a new daycare home. His daycare provider Stephanie is taking in 5 foster children so we found a woman named Linda who will be taking care of him now. While I have been off I took care of a girlfriend's baby, Isabella. She a litlle over 6 months now and Jack and Issabella love playing together. It was harder than I though it would be. One starts crying and then sets off the other one. I had to hold them both or be singing to them and keep them entertained at all times (NO BREAKS FOR MOMMA) It was fun though. I can see how it would be a good option one day maybe when we have a few more kiddos and I need to stay home, but for now I'm going to work.

No comments: