Sunday, October 19, 2008

My little grapemonster









One of my favorite things about Utah is everything outside. I love the mountains, the trees, the flowers, all of the landscaping in general. I love that you can grow more than just pecan trees like here in Texas. There is every sort of fruit you can think of. My parents have a peach tree, an apple tree, a raspberry bush, red and white grapes, everything was so sweet and tasty. Jack loved the peaches and the grapes. He was constantly grabbing new pieces of fruit and taking a big bite out of it. We had him making grape juice and he ate just about everything he could get his hands on. We had been picking the seeds out and giving him the grapes, but he got ahold of a big bunch of grapes and just went to town seeds, stems and all. It just added some extra fiber to his diet. We figured out a way to make some juice without him and it was delicious.

No comments: