Sunday, September 2, 2007

Counting down the days
















We've got a few days left before Jack arrives and we are soooo excited. Daniel has been harassing me all weekend to "give me my baby". I am so anxious to see what he looks like, but I am ok to hang on for a few more days if he wants to stay all warm and cozy. I went to the doctor last week and we decided to induce him on Thursday, September 6th. She is having her fourth in a couple of weeks so I didn't want to have to have another doctor deliver Jack in case she is early. His due date is Sept. 3rd, but I have had no contractions yet. My parents are coming down from Utah for a week. They will be first time grandparents and they couldn't be more excited.
We are so prepared for Jack's arrival. We have been so blessed with everything under the sun that this child could ever need. Thank you all for all of Jack's things. His room is so adorable. It is decorated with pics of his wonderful parents when we were babies. He has a beautiful antique rubbed black crib and a black changing table. The colors in his room are navy blue, black and khaki.

No comments: